New Live Wallpaper From Opotech Creates A Gyroscope Controlled 3D Background From Any Image


I'll be the first to admit that I find most live wallpapers pretty pointless. It's not that I don't appreciate the time and effort that goes into making them - it's just that I like to keep things clean, and all the background movement just seems so impractical. However, every once in a while a LWP shows up that makes me second guess my stock wallpaper. This is one of those times.

With what may possibly be the most cut-and-dry app name in the Play Store, this wall is simply called 3D Image Live Wallpaper. And that's exactly what it does: brings the third dimension alive for basically any image you can currently set as your wallpaper. The thing I like most about it is that it's a subtle change - you won't find any crazy floating objects and constant movement with this one. Just a simple wallpaper that gives your background image some pretty incredible depth.

3D Image Live Wallpaper will set you back $1.60 in the Play Store, and you can find it by hitting the Play icon below.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright 2012 by Appstore for Android Support By Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP