Samsung galaxy S2 is also a one leading most sold and selling android powered smartphone when compare to iOS devices Apple iPhone4, iPhone5 and own branded Galaxy S3. From official, the software updates are rolling out every month to update SGS2 to latest android OS user interface version also a Private custom ROM, Firmware updates (Jellybean, CM10) by the way the a few changes in application oriented hardware keys in your SGS2.

Samsung Galaxy S2 screenshot tips:

Here is the updated solution to capture your desktop, menu or any of your favorite screen (Games, application). I think this is outdated post but turn it to very useful.

By default SGS3 user used VOLUME Down button and POWER BUTTON by Pressing and Holding simultaneously at same time and screenshot saved to your MicroSD card as shown in below image.

Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-i9100-ICS-screenshot-button

For updated version (Android 4.0.4, Unofficial rooting, firmware Custom ROM) try this below tutorial to take screenshot.

Use POWER button and HOME button by pressing and holding at the same time to save screenshot.

Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-i9100-ICS-screenshot-button new updated

Note: Button press timing plays important role for this Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 screenshot solution.

Also working on following SGS2 version American version model-I9100g, I929 Duos the skyrocket HD, HD LTE, skyrocket I729, LTE I9210, T989, I777, Epic 4G touch, X T989D, LTE I727R.